Jiangsu Seagull Cooling Tower Co. Ltd (hereinafter known as “The Company” or “Seagull”) was founded in 1997.
Seagull – is the global leader and supplier in the cooling technologies market, with expertise in technology and the largest manufacturing facilities delivers high quality products. Our major global clients include world-class end users and engineering companies like: Shell,”Sinar Mas Group“, Exxon Mobil, BASF, Fluor, Technip, Worley Parson, Linde etc. Which successfully brings our cooling towers to serve in more than 30 countries.
At present, Seagull has subcompanies in Taiwan and Malaysia. In the future, there will be more subcompanies set up serve very corner of the world.
- We established a professional cooling tower testing institute to study and develop the new cooling technology in accordance to CTI standard.
- Through this process of research and development we are able to provide personalised solutions to our customers in a wide range of applications including: petrochemical, chemical, power plant, steel plant and sugar mill using Gull patented and advanced cooling technologies.
- Seagull gathers all professional technical teams, non-technical, project management and installation teams to provide our customers with high quality cooling tower services. We have more than 100 engineering technicians to ensure timely development and high quality products designed to our customers.
- Years of cooperation with world-class end-users or EPC contractors has forged us to be experienced, professional and competitive in every area – design, R&D, project management, manufacturing, etc to an international standard.
- Quality and safety have always been the most importance goals in Seagull. We implement and execute ISO9001 Quality Management System and ISO14001 Environmental Management.
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Milenium,
No. 8, Jalan Damanlela
Pusat Bandar Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia