Recently, good news came from Siemens in Germany. Jiangsu Seagull Cooling Tower Co., Ltd has awarded the GB1036-Keadby 2 CCGT, UK Project from Siemens AG for providing GNZFCJX-2760x12 Hybrid Cooling Towers. All the projects adopt international standards. This contract is another major project that Jiangsu Seagull Cooling Tower Co., Ltd continually receives from the Siemens Group following the successful construction of the Plock Project in Poland, the Lordstown Project in the US, and the Beni Suef Project in Egypt. It marks the performance, quality and project execution capability of the Seagull Cooling Tower. Further recognition by the Siemens Group is also a new milestone for Seagull to enter the developed markets of Europe and the United States.
As one of the world's largest suppliers of high-efficiency energy and resource-efficient technologies, Siemens AG takes a leading position in the fields of High-efficiency Power Generation and Transmission Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, Industrial Automation, Drive and Software Solutions.
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Millenium, No.8, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Thailand office
- 20th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratthawi, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand.
- Indonesia office
- Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok P, No.17 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta 14240 Indonesia.
- Korea office
- 1307, Magongnaruyeok Private Tower 2, 171, Magokjungang-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip: 07788)