The first choir course was held at the company's vocal training classroom at 13:30 on November 23. Through the recruitment of employees with music hobbies in various departments, the company actively established a vibrant and positive chorus society. The company also specially invited Tang Xinxin, an excellent vocal teacher of Changzhou Art Higher Vocational School, to provide professional training and guidance to the chorus team members.
The choir is aimed at popularizing and improving the singing level and artistic accomplishment of chorus players, enriching corporate culture and art. In the future, by performing some excellent chorus songs at home and abroad, while enjoying the fun of singing training, it can also become a company. A cultural business card.
Mr. Liu, the company's senior executive, also introduced the teachers and courses to the students before the start of the course, and put forward corresponding requirements for the students.
The content of this course mainly includes:
1. Chorus related knowledge
2. Vocal practice
3. Students try to sing
Through the first choir course, all the students have a general understanding of the chorus and vocal methods, and through the individual audition, the teacher has a preliminary judgment on the tone and music of the students, and also helps. In the future training and guidance for the choir.
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Millenium, No.8, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Thailand office
- 20th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratthawi, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand.
- Indonesia office
- Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok P, No.17 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta 14240 Indonesia.
- Korea office
- 1307, Magongnaruyeok Private Tower 2, 171, Magokjungang-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip: 07788)