At 9 a.m. on June 13, 2019, a warm and moving farewell meeting was held in the exhibition hall on the first floor of the company, featuring Chen guihua, an employee of the International Trade Department.
Chen Guihua was a new employee of the Ministry of International Trade in the first half of March. He was also a returnee. It was not until the end of May and the beginning of June that he asked for leave to inform the relevant leaders and colleagues about the donation of hematopoietic stem cells.
Later, the Changzhou Red Cross Society also sent a letter of notification, from which we learned that as early as April 2016, Chen Guihua signed up to join the database of Chinese hematopoietic stem cell donors and became a volunteer donor. Recently, with the successful matching of a leukemia patient, his high-resolution detection and physical examination met the donation conditions. With the consent of himself and his family, Chen Guihua voluntarily donated hematopoietic stem cells to save the patient's life.
According to the patient's needs, Chen Guihua would be admitted to the First People's Hospital of Changzhou on June 13 to receive pre-treatment before donation. Hematopoietic stem cells will be collected on June 18, and then Chen Guihua will need to rest for one month.
After learning about this situation, the city Red Cross society, related leaders of the district and the company leaders attached great importance to it. They decided to hold a small farewell party in the company. At 9:00 a.m. on June 13, relevant leaders at all levels came to the exhibition hall on the first floor of the company. Chen Guihua's mother and son also came to the meeting, and the heads of all departments of the company attended the farewell party as well. At the meeting, the company's top executive, General Liu, and Vice District Director Zhang Xiaohu of Wujin District made speeches. And all the relevant units also sent condolences. Warm applause rang out again and again at the meeting, and many people were filled with tears, touched by the loving mother and son. After the meeting, the media also interviewed Chen Guihua and her mother. Then, Chen Guihua took the Red Cross special bus to the hospital directly.
At present, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation is the most effective way to save the lives of leukemia patients. The probability of successful matching of non-blood relationship is only one in ten thousand to one in one hundred thousand. Only when more volunteers join the donation team can more patients be reborn. Chen Guihua's kind deeds also set a good example of philanthropy and devotion for contemporary young people, which is worth learning and respecting by all.
I wish Chen Guihua a successful donation of plastic stem cells and look forward to his early recovery and healthy return!
- Prev: Asia International Power Exhibition, which was exhibited by Jiangsu Seagull, ended successfully
- Next: The leaders of Century University and Huaxing of CNNUC visited the Malaysian Soviet Chamber of Commerce.Seagull Shares, as Vice-President Unit, sent Yang zhenhua deputy secretary-general reception
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Millenium, No.8, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Thailand office
- 20th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratthawi, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand.
- Indonesia office
- Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok P, No.17 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta 14240 Indonesia.
- Korea office
- 1307, Magongnaruyeok Private Tower 2, 171, Magokjungang-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip: 07788)