On the morning of September 21, 2018, a heavy rain awakened Jakarta. This long-lost rain washed away the dust, ran away from the heat, nourished every inch of land, and also offered a unique gift for the opening of PT Seagull.
Since this is the first subsidiary of Seagull and Seagull Asia Pacific jointly established overseas, the company's leadership attaches great importance to it, and the lineup of participating in the celebration is unprecedentedly strong. Wu Zhuping, general manager of Seagull, Yang Hua, deputy general manager, Liu Li, chief financial officer, and Chen Chen, Minsheng Securities, came from China; Xu Zhiwei, general manager of Seagull Asia Pacific, and representatives from colleagues in the United States and Thailand also came from all over the country. celebration. Invited are some of our customers, suppliers and other partners.
At 10:58 in the morning, the celebration began on time in the open space at the company's door. General Manager Wu Zhuping spoke. He affirmed the value and significance of the establishment of the Seagull Indonesia Company and expressed his expectation for the future of Seagull in overseas markets.
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Millenium, No.8, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Thailand office
- 20th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratthawi, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand.
- Indonesia office
- Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok P, No.17 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta 14240 Indonesia.
- Korea office
- 1307, Magongnaruyeok Private Tower 2, 171, Magokjungang-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip: 07788)