According to the requirements of safe production management, in order to ensure the personal safety of employees, the annual first-aid training course will be held in the company's 301 meeting room as scheduled at 14:30 on November 20th. The company continued to invite Yang Ye, a senior ambulance expert from Changzhou Medical Emergency Center, to give employees a first-aid knowledge-related knowledge. All departments arranged relevant personnel to participate in the training. The specific course content is:
1. Pre-emergency preparation
2. Pre-hospital emergency period
3. Performance of acute coronary syndrome
4. First aid method for food blockage of the trachea
5. Implementation of specific parts, requirements, and methods of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Through the study of the course and the on-site operation of the cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) measures on the human body model, the participants have basically mastered the initial emergency methods and key points, and encountered some sudden acute coronary heart disease in their work and life. Cardiac arrest can be done calmly and accurately.
- China office
- No.16#, Xiangyun Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou City 213149, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
- Malaysia office
- Suite 6-4, Level 6, Menara Millenium, No.8, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Thailand office
- 20th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan, Ratthawi, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand.
- Indonesia office
- Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok P, No.17 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta 14240 Indonesia.
- Korea office
- 1307, Magongnaruyeok Private Tower 2, 171, Magokjungang-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip: 07788)